First, you’ll need to get a safety inspection of your stairs. A certified Sacramento technician will take measurements and assess your specific situation.
Stairlift Benefits for Sacramento Residents
- Reach every level of the home.
- Get up and down your stairs easily.
- Security features ensure safe transportation.
Stairlifts helps those with mobility issues retain their independence.
Regain access to all levels of the home and avoid downsizing to a one-story house, moving in with relatives, or relocating to an assisted living facility. A stairlift is your key to independence and freedom at home.
How Much Does A Stairlift Cost In Sacramento
- Price depends on features and whether or not the stairlift will be professionally installed.
- We include free installation with all of our stairlifts.
- Straight stairlifts usually cost around $3,000.
- Curved stairlifts usually cost around $11,000.
Stairlifts vary in price depending on which model, features, and options you choose. A stairlift can cost anywhere from $3,000 to $14,000, which includes professional installation. We can help you decide which stairlift is the best one for you based on your budget and your needs.
How to Get A Stairlift in Sacramento
Next, decide which stairlift best fits your needs. You’ll be able to choose based on comfort, weight capacity, swivel seating, and more.
Your Sacramento Stairlift Technician will quickly and cleanly install your stairlift.