First, you’ll need to get a safety inspection of your stairs. A certified Sacramento technician will take measurements and assess your specific situation.
Outdoor Stairlift Benefits for Sacramento Residents
- Reach every level of the home.
- Get up and down your stairs easily.
- Security features ensure safe transportation.
While indoor stair lifts can provide easy access to the second floors of two-story homes, outdoor stairlifts can be used to address accessibility issues on the outside of your home.
An outdoor stairlift can allow you to safely move up and down stairs leading up to your home. For those with outdoor stairs, an outdoor stairlift can be a great tool for retaining independence if you have limited mobility.
How Much Does An Outdoor Stairlift Cost In Sacramento
- Price depends on features and whether or not the stairlift will be professional installed.
- Straight stairlifts usually cost around $3,000
- Curved stairlifts usually cost around $11,000
The cost of outdoor stairlifts can vary depending on which model you choose. Straight outdoor stairlifts are generally around $3,000. Curved outdoor stairlifts are generally around $13,000. These outdoor stairlift prices include professional installation.
How to Get An Outdoor Stairlift in Sacramento
Next, decide which stairlift best fits your needs. You’ll be able to choose based on comfort, weight capacity, swivel seating, and more.
Your Sacramento Stairlift Technician will quickly and cleanly install your stairlift.