First, you’ll need to get a safety inspection of your stairs. A certified Sacramento technician will take measurements and assess your specific situation.
Straight Stairlift Benefits for Sacramento Residents
- Reach every level of the home.
- Get up and down your stairs easily.
- Security features ensure safe transportation.
Straight stairlifts can be a great option for those who have limited mobility and want to be able to access the second floor of their homes by using an existing straight staircase.
Seniors and those with mobility issues can more effectively retain their independence by being able to access all areas of their homes unassisted, and a straight stairlift does this for many people.
How Much Does A Straight Stairlift Cost In Sacramento
- Price depends on features and whether or not the stairlift will be professionally installed.
- More stairs may add to the cost of a straight stairlift.
The cost of straight stairlifts varies according to which model you choose, but in general, they cost $3,000 and up.
How to Get A Straight Stairlift in Sacramento
Next, decide which stairlift best fits your needs. You’ll be able to choose based on comfort, weight capacity, swivel seating, and more.
Your Sacramento Stairlift Technician will quickly and cleanly install your stairlift.